Lizzie Beale

Independent Study
Summer 2010

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Onward!

Said my farewell to Turquoise Barn this morning, and am now moving west to Frosty Morning Farm. Look at the progress we've made in the past two weeks: (and really, it was only about one full week of work, as the last week was cold and rainy and not garden-conducive).

on May 25, when I arrived:
June 2, at the peak of our progress:
June 10, after all the rain:

All the seeds are in, the big weeds are out, and all that's left to be done is the mulching, trellis-making (wish I could be there for that), light weeding and basic maintenance. Hoorah! I think I'm going to stop by for a few days in the end of June so I can help out some more, see the progress, and share some of the ideas I learn at the other farm with Michelle.

But au revoir for now, T-Barn. I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment