Still working, preparing more beds, watering, fertilizing, dancing, etc.
above: Miguel is the official garden entertainer
below: Mike is sort of an elusive creature here at Turquoise Barn. He's never too far away, but never around when you really need him. And seriously, never stops working.

I get really obsessive about getting every single root and every single rock out of the beds. Of course it's unrealistic, but it's like therapy for me...and oh so satisfying when I fork through the soil, hit a vine, and start pulling and pulling and pulling until finally I hear that crisp little pop and up comes the root. They have to basically pry me away and force a handful of seeds in my hand to plant. I'm an addict.

I get really obsessive about getting every single root and every single rock out of the beds. Of course it's unrealistic, but it's like therapy for me...and oh so satisfying when I fork through the soil, hit a vine, and start pulling and pulling and pulling until finally I hear that crisp little pop and up comes the root. They have to basically pry me away and force a handful of seeds in my hand to plant. I'm an addict.
No comments:
Post a Comment